20 January, 2007

Tip of the Day: Vanguard Photography Gear

Have you ever heard of Vanguard USA brand? Probably not. I have not either, until I started looking to get a new photo backpack, which had to be large enough for all my gear, have space in the top for clothing, water and other stuff, and most of all, be durable, and easy to use. As I began researching I came across a company which supposedly produced different photo storage gear, and became intrigued. The company is Vanguard USA. They are not easy to find, and their site leaves much to be desired. Nonetheless, their gear looked interesting, and the bag which I liked in particular seemed spacious and fairly well built. I ordered this bag from Buy.com, and hoped for the best. I got the bag about a week later, and I am still raving about it. The quality of the product is on par with Tamrac, Lowepro, Kata, and other high end brands. The bag, Kenline 60, is huge, more pockets than you will ever use, and extremely comfortable. I am thoroughly impressed, and wanted to pass this onto others searching for a high quality durable home for all your camera gear. Consider their products. Visit Vanguard USA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home